Now, your Zoo Club for only €80
365 days of emotions for the whole family!
Familiar season for only €80, without registration fee*.
* Temporary promotion. Original price 118,05€. Promotion not valid for people who have been Zoo Club member in the last 3 months from the day of registration.
Join the Zoo Club and you can visit the Zoo as many times as you want for a year!
You will contribute to preserve biodiversity and protect many endangered species. Do not forget that you can participate in many programmed educational activities and unforgettable experiences at special prices.
Have you recently visited the Zoo, you bought tickets at the ticket offices or on the website and you want to join Zoo Club?
If you present the original receipt and the tickets of your purchase at the Zoo Club office ( Wellington Street access) we can discount the amount of tickets for the annual membership.
See the FAQs below for more information.
And don't miss the new Nature Passport!
Would you like to be a Zoo Club nature expert and help us with our work? Are you ready to start a discovery trip of the Zoo, full of different activities, surprises and also some gifts?
- Take advantage of the temporary promotion and get your passport in your welcome pack!
- Enter the Zoo Club user area to register for the activities --free and exclusive!--, and start filling your passport!
What annual payments can I choose?
There are different annual installments available, consult the one that best suits you:
- Family (*), for the couple and children under age. Annual fee 94,05€ and registration fee € 24.
- Individual (*), from the age of 26. Annual fee € 43.90 and registration fee € 24.
- Teens, for young people between 14 and 25 years old. Annual fee € 25 and no registration fee..
- Single-parent, for the father / mother and the children under age, only for owners of the one-parent family card. Annual fee € 60 and no registration fee.
- Apropa, for families with 1 or more members with an accredited disability of more than 33%. Annual fee € 60 and no registration fee.
How can I become a member of the Zoo Club?
You can become a member of the Zoo Club in two ways:
- In person, at the Zoo Club Office. To get an individual card, you just need to bring your ID card (DNI in Spain) and your bank data for future contract renewals. For family memberships, bring the ID cards of the parents, your Spanish Family Book or the civil ragistration.
- Through the website of the Zoo. Once your membership is formalized, you can see your member cards in the private area of the website.
I want to join the Zoo Club and I bought one-day tickets. Can I discount the value of the annual payment?
Yes. We discount the amount of the day's tickets by presenting the cash receipt from our ticket offices or the payment receipt for the online purchase on our website, provided that:
• No more than 30 calendar days have passed from the date of purchase of the tickets.
• Only the tickets of the people who will be part of the Zoo club contract will be discounted.
• To register discounting your tickets, it is necessary to do so in person at the Zoo Club office, located on Wellington street.
• If the number of tickets to be discounted exceeds the amount of the payment, in no case will the money that exceeds it be returned.
The registration fee is not deducted.
If I sign up today, will the card be valid for the next 12 months or only until December?
The Zoo Club card is valid for 12 months from the registration date.
Once I have registered with the Zoo Club, how can I see my cards?
Membership cards are available in your private membership area. If you want your card in physical format, you will have to ask for it at the Zoo Club office. Keep in mind that the physical card costs €2.25.
How do I go about digitizing my physical Zoo Club cards?
You must enter your private member area and upload your card photo. Once the photo is uploaded, you will see your cards in digital format and you can access them whenever you want. Keep in mind that you can only upload your photo once a year and that when you activate the digital card, the physical one will be deactivated.
If I sign up to be a Zoo Club member by Internet, can I enter the Zoo tomorrow as a member?
After signing up over the Internet, you can come to the Zoo.
How do I cancel my Zoo Club membership?
You can cancel your Zoo Club membership by through the form, indicating the member number, name and surname(s) and ID card number (DNI in Spain) of the cardholder. Your request will be valid starting on the card’s expiration date.
Can I enter the Zoo if I forgot my Zoo Club card?
You must present your membership card to access the grounds. If you lose it, you will have to request a duplicate, which has a cost of 2,25€
Reasons to become a member
Discounts on Zoo services
The Barcelona Aquarium
€ 3 discount per member for visiting the Barcelona Aquarium.
10% of discount in the ticket of the Illa Fantasia (buying in their ticket offices)
Tibidabo Amusement Park
Buy your tickets (standard price € 28.50) to the Tibidabo Amusement Park with a 35% discount.
50% discount on general ticket price to the Contemporary Art Museum of Barcelona (MACBA). Children under 14 enter for free.
10% discount to Miniature Catalonia in Torrelles de Llobregat.
10% discount on the purchase of any kit of Sembra to start growing garden vegetables or herbs.
The exclusive activity ‘Breakfast with the Recycling Birds’, organised by Photo Logistics.
Special discounts to take care of your teeth at Odontquality, with five clinics available.
Segre Olympic Park
10% discount on services at the Segre Olympic Park in Seu d’Urgell.
Special discounts at Claror Clubs in Barcelona.
5% discount at Altaïr Viatges (excluding airplane flights).
Barcelona Chocolate Museum
20% discount on the general ticket price to the Barcelona Chocolate Museum.
10% discount at the Valencia Biopark.
Special discounts to take care of your teeth at Instituts Odontològics.
10% discount off the services of Delta Turístic&Rent.
Exclusive prices when booking a custom trip Tanzania with the agency Tabía Safaris.
10 day trip to Bali with Indonature at a special price to see nature on these islands and the rice paddies, orangutans and Komodo dragons.
10% discount on tickets to Poble Espanyol in Barcelona. The discount will also be applied if you come with a child from 4 to 12 years old, a student or pensioner who is not a Zoo Club member.
10% discount on hiring Europcar vehicles.
Special price for sponsoring chimpanzee orphans in the Congo at the Jane Goodall Institute, ‘Chimpamigos’.