Tickets and subscriptions
Join the Zoo Club and enjoy it for a year with the entire family.
Familiar season for only €80, without registration fee.
For more information or to register you can book an appointment at the Zoo Club office via this link.
Do people with functional diversity receive any type of discount?
The ticket price for people with a functional diversity is € 5.65. To qualify for this form of ticket, you must be able to provide evidence of a minimum of 33% degree of disability by showing the degree of disability certificate and/or card accrediting the disability. It includes free entrance for a companion for disabled people who require assistance, providing they meet the “status of companion” requirements (*)
(*) Status of companion. The only valid documentation is as follows: a) Ruling of the ICASS or of the appropriate Autonomous Community; b) Card accrediting the disability of over 33% of each Autonomous Community where the need for a companion is shown.
Do large families receive any type of discount?
When you present your large-family card at the ticket offices, a 20% discount is applied to the ticket price.
Do single-parent families receive any type of discount?
When you present your single-parent family card at the ticket offices, a 20% discount is applied to the ticket price.
Can I come into the Zoo with my pet?
You cannot enter the Zoo with any type of domestic animal, except for guide dogs with the appropriate health permit, as they are specially trained animals and this is required by current legislation in force. Remember that the presence of dogs or other animals can make the Zoo animals nervous and stressed.
Can I bring food and drink from outside into the Zoo complex?
Yes. You can bring food and drink into the Zoo. There are several picnic areas that can be freely used on the grounds. We ask that you remember to collect all your trash and to use the recycling containers. Remember that it is totally prohibited to give food to the animals!
Can I come into the Zoo with bicycles or on skates?
For the safety of our visitors, the entry of bicycles, skates or scooters is strictly forbidden. You will find bicycle parking areas inside the park next to each of the two entrances. You will also be able to charge your electric scooter.
Is the Zoo wheelchair accessible?
The grounds of the park are equipped with ramps.
Can I leave the Zoo and come back later?
You cannot leave the Zoo and come back in without buying another ticket.
What days is the Zoo closed?
The Zoo is open every day of the year. It is only closed in the afternoon on Christmas day. For further information, please consult the Opening Hours section.
Can I pet or touch any of the baby animals?
It is totally prohibited to touch any baby animal, as this could alter their behaviour and even cause health problems. It is not permitted to touch adult animals either.
Can the Zoo take my pet if I can no longer keep it?
We do not receive people's animals at the Zoo, whether they are domestic or wild. The animals at the Zoo always arrive through exchanges and transfers from other zoological institutions.
If you are faced with the need to put an animal up for adoption, you can request information from the Animal Protection Centre of the Government of Catalonia.
What annual payments can I choose?
There are different annual installments available, consult the one that best suits you:
- Family (*), for the couple and children under age. Annual fee € 94,05€ and registration fee € 24.
- Individual (*), from the age of 26. Annual fee € 43.90 and registration fee € 24.
- Teens, for young people between 14 and 25 years old. Annual fee € 25 and no registration fee.
- Single-parent, for the father / mother and the children under age, only for owners of the one-parent family card. Annual fee € 60 and no registration fee..
- Apropa, for families with 1 or more members with an accredited disability of more than 33%. Annual fee € 60 and no registration fee.
How can I become a member of the Zoo Club?
You can become a member of the Zoo Club in two ways:
- In person, at the Zoo Club Office. To get an individual card, you just need to bring your ID card (DNI in Spain) and your bank data for future contract renewals. For family memberships, bring the ID cards of the parents and your Spanish Family Book.
- Through the website of the Zoo. Once your membership is formalized, you can collect your IDs and contract at the Club Zoo Office on Wellington Street and start enjoying the Zoo Club and its benefits.
I want to join the Zoo Club and I bought one-day tickets. Can I discount the value of the anual payment
Yes. We discount the amount of the day's tickets by presenting the cash receipt from our ticket offices or the payment receipt for the online purchase on our website, provided that:
• No more than 30 calendar days have passed from the date of purchase of the tickets.
• Only the tickets of the people who will be part of the Zoo club contract will be discounted.
• To register discounting your tickets, it is necessary to do so in person at the Zoo Club office, located on Wellington street.
• If the number of tickets to be discounted exceeds the amount of the payment, in no case will the money that exceeds it be returned.
The registration fee is not deducted.
If I sign up today, will the card be valid for the next 12 months or only until December?
The Zoo Club card is valid for 12 months from the registration date.
If I sign up to be a Zoo Club member by Internet, can I enter the Zoo tomorrow as a member?
After signing up over the Internet, you can come to the Zoo (Zoo Club Office on Carrer Wellington) to pick up your cards (indispensable to access the Zoo) and sign the Zoo Club contract. Don't forget to bring all the documentation required to process the new membership.
How do I cancel my Zoo Club membership?
You can cancel your Zoo Club membership by through the form, indicating the member number, name and surname(s) and ID card number (DNI in Spain) of the cardholder. Your request will be valid starting on the card’s expiration date.
Can I enter the Zoo if I forgot my Zoo Club card?
You must present your membership card to access the grounds. If you lose it, you will have to request a duplicate, which has a cost of 2,25€